Dr. Mordechai (Moti) Zaken at the “World Kurdish Congress” in Stockholm, Sweden, 13 October 2013, speaking on the tribal Kurdish society and Jewish subjects, on the relationships between Kurdish chieftains (aghas) and their Jewish protégés. He speaks about Mulla Mustafa Barzani and the Jews of Aqra (the Khawaja Khinno family) and speaks about Shaikh Muhammad of Rabatke.
- Dr. Moti Zaken: Future relations between Israel and Independent Kurdistan; imagine an ally for Israel in the heart of the Arab world
- “Al-Akhbar” (Arabic Weekly) front page, 15 Sep. 2017: Dr. Moti Zaken “One cannot exaggerate the importance of a Kurdish State whose people view Israel as an ally”
- “A leading Israeli expert on the Kurds: one cannot exaggerate in the importance of an independent Kurdish state as an ally for Israel,” a front-page report in the Arabic weekly “al-akhbar,” , Sep.15, 2017
- Joyce Blau’s review of Moti Zaken’s PhD dissertation, Paris, 2004
- Moshe Sharon’s review of Moti Zaken’s PhD disseratation “Tribal Chieftains&their Jewish Subjects:A comparative Study in Survival,” Hebrew University, 2004